This series of posts will introduce you to the fundamentals of property-based testing: how it is different from traditional example-based testing, why it is important, and how to work with properties in theory and practice.
A follow-up series is available too: The Return of the Enterprise Developer From Hell.
There is also a talk on property-based testing based on these posts. Slides and video here.
1. The Enterprise Developer from Hell
Outwitting malicious compliance with property-based testing
2. Understanding FsCheck
Generators, shrinkers and more
3. Choosing properties for property-based testing
Or, I want to use PBT, but I can never think of any properties to use
4. Choosing properties in practice, part 1
Properties for list functions
5. Choosing properties in practice, part 2
Properties for roman numeral conversion
6. Choosing properties in practice, part 3
Properties for a dollar object