The "Computation Expressions" series
In this series, you’ll learn what computation expressions are, some common patterns, and how to make your own. In the process, we’ll also look at continuations, the bind function, wrapper types, and more.
1. Computation expressions: Introduction
Unwrapping the enigma...
2. Understanding continuations
How 'let' works behind the scenes
3. Introducing 'bind'
Steps towards creating our own 'let!'
4. Computation expressions and wrapper types
Using types to assist the workflow
5. More on wrapper types
We discover that even lists can be wrapper types
6. Implementing a CE: Zero and Yield
Getting started with the basic builder methods
7. Implementing a CE: Combine
How to return multiple values at once
8. Implementing a CE: Delay and Run
Controlling when functions execute
9. Implementing a CE: Overloading
Stupid method tricks
10. Implementing a CE: Adding laziness
Delaying a workflow externally
11. Implementing a CE: The rest of the standard methods
Implementing While, Using, and exception handling